It is possible to create an OlyBet account in Estonia for a natural person, at least 18 years old. However, it will not be possible to play games of chance with such an account. A person aged 21 and over may gamble and use all OlyBet services.
Only those who possess a document issued by the Estonian government authorities can use OlyBet services.
Please, note that if it turns out that a client has opened an account using another person's data, the account will be suspended, with a possibility of additional measures.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 6 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- What is Brite & Play?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- How do I open an account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?