To restrict access to your gaming profile, please, contact our customer support. The request can be sent via online chat (make sure to log in first) or e-mail, using the same one as indicated in your gaming profile. Access to the gaming profile can be restricted only when the account balance is zero. Please, note that access to the account can be restored at any time upon your request. You can remove the restriction by contacting us via email: email@example.com and providing a copy of your identification document.
Kindly note that it is not possible to permanently delete a gaming profile. According to the current law, we must store the information on transactions for 7 years. You can request to handle your data according to the General Data Protection Regulation by filling the form HERE.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- How do I open an account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?