Risk-Free Spins are also a type of casino bonus that is made available to new and loyal members. This type of bonus slightly differs from FreeSpins. To use Risk-Free Spins, you should first play with your own money. After completing all designated spins, you'll automatically receive a cash return for the total amount of bets made, in addition to all winnings.
Tip! Make sure you are opt-in into the e-mail/sms subscription lists to know when the bonus has been added to your OlyBet account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why did my bonus get canceled?
- How can I be informed of new bonus offers?
- What does Wagering / Turnover Requirement mean?
- Why does the OlyBet apply limits during the bonus play?
- Does OlyBet provide weekly bonuses for registered players?
- How do Free Spins work?
- How do Risk Free Spins work?
- How do online casino tournaments work?