Fantasy Sports are online prediction games where you put together a virtual team of real sports players. You earn points based on real life statistics that are converted into fantasy points. The better your player performs in real life, the higher your fantasy points.
You play against other managers and their teams. Everybody manages a roster by adding, dropping, trading and selling players to keep winning.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is Fantasy Sports?
- How points are calculated?
- What Fantasy Sport types are available to me?
- How to play Fantasy Sports?
- How to make changes in already existing teams?
- Can I create more than one team per league?
- Can I create my own tournament?
- How to check the result of the match?
- Where can I find my free-entry tickets?
- Can I cash out my free-entry ticket?