What is a FreeBet?
FreeBet is a bet of a certain value. When using a FreeBet, no money is deducted from your account. If the bet placed as a FreeBet wins, you will receive only the net profit and the value of the free bet will not count towards the winnings. FreeBet winnings are calculated as follows: FreeBet amount x odds – FreeBet amount = FreeBet winnings.
You placed a FreeBet with a value of 5€ on an event with the odds of 2.0. If the bet wins, you will receive 10€ minus the value of the FreeBet - 5€. As a result, a total of 5€ will be credited to your account balance.
All FreeBets are displayed on the My FreeBets page of your OlyBet profile.
How to place a FreeBet?
- Select the event/events you are interested in in the Sports or Live section.
- Activate the " FreeBet Available" feature.
- Select the FreeBet you want to use from the list.
- Click on "Place a bet".
- Ready! Your FreeBet has been successfully placed.
Why can't I use a FreeBet?
Can I cash out or refund my FreeBet?
Freebet cannot be returned (if the bet is canceled or returned) or paid out with the Cash Out feature.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limits be changed or lifted?
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works?
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimum and maximum betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?