What is a FreeBet?
FreeBet is a bet of a certain value. When using a FreeBet, no money is deducted from your account. If the bet placed as a FreeBet wins, you will receive only the net profit and the value of the free bet will not count towards the winnings. FreeBet winnings are calculated as follows: FreeBet amount x odds – FreeBet amount = FreeBet winnings.
You placed a FreeBet with a value of 5€ on an event with the odds of 2.0. If the bet wins, you will receive 10€ minus the value of the FreeBet - 5€. As a result, a total of 5€ will be credited to your account balance.
All FreeBets are displayed on the My FreeBets page of your OlyBet profile.
How to place a FreeBet?
- Select the event/events you are interested in in the Sports or Live section.
- Activate the " FreeBet Available" feature.
- Select the FreeBet you want to use from the list.
- Click on "Place a bet".
- Ready! Your FreeBet has been successfully placed.
Why can't I use a FreeBet?
Can I cash out or refund my FreeBet?
It is not possible to cash out or refund FreeBets.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works?
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimum and maximum betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?