A wagering/turnover requirement is the number of times that a customer must play through the sum of deposit made and issued bonus, to be able to withdraw the winnings. The wagering requirements may differ depending on the offer and should be checked before participating in a promotion. You can always follow the wagering progress on the ''My campaigns'' page.
Example: “100% sports welcome bonus“.
The sum of your 100€ deposit and the issued 100€ bonus combine for a total of 200€ as bonus money which must be wagered 10 times (200 x 10 = 2000). After completing wagering requirements, the bonus will be converted into real money, available to withdraw.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why did my bonus get canceled?
- How can I be informed of new bonus offers?
- What does Wagering / Turnover Requirement mean?
- Why does the OlyBet apply limits during the bonus play?
- Does OlyBet provide weekly bonuses for registered players?
- How do Free Spins work?
- How do Risk Free Spins work?
- How do online casino tournaments work?