Unfortunately, sometimes this can happen. Here are some actions you can take in order to troubleshoot:
- Close the game and try to open it again. It should continue from where it got stuck.
- If the game is still stuck, first check for browser updates and clear your cache and cookies.
If the game still does not work as intended, please, contact customer support via live chat or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, provide the following information:
- Game name
- Time of issue
- Round ID (found from your gaming history)
- Description of the issue
- Screenshot (in case of error received)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How RTP works for different types of games?
- What is Volatility?
- My game is stuck, what can I do?
- What is Random Number Generator (RNG)?
- What is RTP?
- How are casino games regulated?
- What type of casino games can I play online?
- Can I play for free?
- Where do I find the rules for a specific game?
- My casino game is running slow. How can I fix it?