What is a Risk-Free Bet?
A Risk-Free Bet is a bet that you make with your own money. In case it loses, the bet amount will be refunded to your account balance.
Risk-Free Bets are credited as part of campaigns and do not appear on your profile.
You placed a Risk-Free Bet with a value of 5€ on an event with the odds of 2.00. If the bet wins, the winnings of 10€ will be credited to your account balance. If the bet loses, the amount of 5€ will be refunded to your account balance.
How to place a Risk-Free Bet?
- Make sure you meet the terms of the campaign to receive the Risk-Free Bet. You can check the progress of the campaign here
- Select an event/market according to the campaign rules.
- Confirm your bet. When placing a Risk-Free Bet, nothing additional needs to be selected or activated. In the event of the bet losing, its full value will be refunded to your account balance.
How to receive a Risk-Free Bet?
Since Risk-Free Bets are credited as a part of campaigns, you need to activate them on the My Campaigns page. After fulfilling the offer requirements, the Risk-Free Bet will be added to your account, ready for use.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limits be changed or lifted?
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works?
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimum and maximum betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?